Innokin Coolfire TC100 Kit
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Brand: INNOKIN
- Product Code: INTC1
- Reward Points: 325
- Price in reward points: 6499
The Cool Fire® IV TC 100W is powered by the Ultra-fast advanced AETHON chipset with 100W of pure power with ClearWave noise cancellation technology.
The Cool Fire IV TC 100W uses the Variable Temperature Control system with 100W output which includes Titanium, Nickel200, and Stainless Steel in TC Mode.
Real long lasting internal 3300mAh battery, the Cool Fire IV TC 100W is designed to be one of the top-of-the-line compact all day vapes.
Curved to fit perfectly into your hand, with an ergonomically placed power button, the Cool Fire IV TC 100W is a true pleasure to vape.
Compact, powerful, durable, beautiful and much more, the Cool Fire IV TC 100W sets the new standard in vaping excellence.
The Cool Fire IV TC 100W is able to utilize Fast 2Amp Charging and features a greater range of Temperature Control & Variable Wattage, advanced safety protections and ‘Vape while charging’ Technology.
The Cool Fire IV TC 100W has a flush 510 connection with a spring loaded gold-plated positive pin and durable stainless steel threading.
Operated via three durable buttons with a large, bright OLED screen on the base, the Cool Fire IV TC 100W is easy to use, stylish and powerful.
Included is the TPD complaint iSub VE tank with a 2ml capacity and handy top fill function.
- Complete range of T.C. Modes (SS, Ni200, Ti).
- Total T.C. Dry Hit Prevention & Quick Calibration.
- UltraFast response: .2 seconds from Click to Vapor!
- VDC power output with ClearWave noise cancellation.
- Precise Coil Resistance Reading (.00000).
- Uniform coil heating eliminates hotspots. 25 – 100W
- Temperature Control RampUp preBoost.
- High quality stainless steel 510 threading.
- Spring loaded gold plated connector pin.
- 2AMP microUSB Quick Charge.
- Integrated charging safety protections.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption.
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Standby current: 200uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 100W
- Maximum working Current : 30A
- Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.1Ohm (Minimum)
- Temperature Control Mode: Ni (0.1-0.2 Ohm), Ti (0.1-0.5Ohm),Stainless Steel 316L (0.2-1.0Ohm ) coils are recommended.
- Charging: 5V/2A Fast Charging Supported.
- Operating Temperature Range: 150-315 °C 5°C increments 300-600 °F 5°F increments
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.