Innokin Oceanus Kit + E-liquid
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: INNOKIN
- Product Code: INOCK
- Reward Points: 225
- Price in reward points: 4499
Introducing the Oceanus kit from Innokin. Part of their premium vape line, the Oceanus kit consists of the Oceanus 110W box mod and an iSub VE tank with a 2ml capacity. Innokin have developed the Oceanus to run on their new and improved 3000mah 20700 batteries with 2 included with he kit. The Mod itself is slim and compact with and features all then usual output functions that you would expect to find on a high end eCig kit including a cool "Ramp Up" feature that gently pre-heats the coils before it fires fully.
Oceanus Mod Specification:
- 6W-110W Output Wattage Range
- 3V-7.5V Output Voltage Range
- Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage or By Pass Modes
- Innokin Aethon chip with 2 Power Settings
- ModN - The Chip will heat Coils accordingly to Wattage or Voltage Set
- ModP - The Chip will pre heat Coils by 20% for first 2 seconds then return to selected Wattage or Voltage
- Charging Via USB Port
iSUB VE Specification:
- 2ml Capacity
- Adjustable bottom airflow
- Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass construction
- 50mm height
- 22mm diameter
- 43g weight
- 1 x Innokin Oceanus Box Mod
- 2 x 20700 Batteries
- 1 x Innokin iSub VE Sub-Ohm Tank (2ml) with pre-installed iSub BVC 0.5Ω Coil
- 1 x iSub 0.5Ω BVC Coil
- 1 x Spare Pyrex Glass
- 1 x Vape Band
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- 2 x 20700 Silicone Battery Sleeves
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Battery Warning Card
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x Stickers
- 1 x Spare O-Rings
- 1x Free 10ml Double Drip E-liquid
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.