SMOK G-PRIV 2 LUXE EDITION + E-LIQUID
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Brand: SMOK
- Product Code: SMG2LEK
- Reward Points: 400
- Price in reward points: 7999
The SMOK G-Priv 2 Luxe Edition is the crown jewel of the famed G-Priv lineage and has arrived to deliver a plethora of stunning upgrades over its predecessor. What you'll first notice with the Luxe Edition G-Priv 2 is the exquisite prismatic exterior and the Cobra like resin scaled battery cover which pairs impeccably well with SMOK's flagship tank, the TFV12 Prince sub ohm tank. The overall structure of the G-Priv 2 Luxe maintains the classic vertical design with sharp lines and now includes richer plating with a wide range of brilliant colorway options.
Powered by SMOK's newest processor, the Luxe is capable of 230 watts of torrid power including a comprehensive temperature control suite that features adjustable TCR settings and preheat capability. A shatterproof and shock resistant 2" touch screen is constructed of high strength reinforced glass with an updated IPS 200PPI for sharper resolution and a richer navigation experience.
Paired with the G-Priv 2 Luxe is the TFV12 Prince which packs wicked performance, an 2mL juice capacity, new button-lock hinged top fill design and is fueled by the sophisticated Prince coil family. An absolute showstopper, the SMOK G Priv 2 Luxe Edition has emblazoned it's claim as the most enticing set up of the year. Step up your vape game and buy your SMOK G-Priv 2 Luxe 230W Vape Starter Kit today!
G-PRIV 2 LUXE MOD
- Dual 18650 High Amp Battery Platform (Batteries Not Included)
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 (Nickel), Titanium & Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- TCR Adjustments (Temperature of Coefficient Resistance)
- High Grade Zinc Alloy Construction
- Large Shockproof & Shatter Resistant 2” OLED Touch Screen Display
- IPS 200PPI Vibrant Display Resolution
- 5 Draw Settings: Min, Max, Soft, Normal, Hard
- Dual Magnetized Battery Access Door
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- Stealth Firing Bar
- Short Circuit Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Over & Under Voltage Protection
- Micro USB Port
TFV12 Prince Tank (2ML)
- 25mm Diameter Base
- 28mm at Widest Point
- Hinge and Lock Top Fill System
- Swivels Open and Shut
- Fill Port
- 2ml Max Standard Capacity
- SMOK V12 Prince Coil Family
- V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coil Head
- V12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coil Head
- V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head
- Compatible with Additional V12 Prince Coils
- Dual Adjustable Airslots
- Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- 1 x SMOK G Priv 2 Luxury Edition 230W Vape MOD
- 1 x SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub Ohm Vape Tank
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Spare Parts
- 1 x 0.4ohm V12 Prince Q4 Core Replacement Coil
- 1 x 0.12 V12 Prince T10 Core Replacement Coil
- 1 x User Instruction Manual
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.