ADVKEN Manta RTA
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: ADVKEN
- Product Code: ADMART
- Reward Points: 125
- Price in reward points: 2499
The Advken Manta is a 24 mm RTA that comes with two different glass tubes and features an innovative side airflow design to give users a more flavorful vape.
At 46-mm-tall, the Manta is relatively small for a 24-mm RTA, but thanks to the included bubble tank, it can hold up to 5 ml of juice. If you’d like the Manta to be slim as well, and don’t mind a reduced e-liquid capacity, you can just use it with the classic glass tube, which holds 3 ml.
The top cap features some stylish knurling to make it easier to unscrew and reveal the two top-filing slots. They are large enough to fit virtually any kind of dropper or unicorn bottle, making filling the tank a breeze.
The Advken Manta RTA uses a staggered Velocity-style build deck, with four massive coil slots that should feature virtually any type of wire, from your standard Clapton to whatever exotic builds you prefer.
- 1. 24MM Staniless Stainless Construction
- 2. Gold plated Dual-Curved Posts and Midsection Section Deck
- 3. Top Re-filling System
- 4. Tri-air-holes Adjustment System
- 5. 510 Thread and Gold Plated Contact Pin (Two Beneath the Coils and one in the Positive Posts)
- 6. Standard Chubby Glass Tube and a Normal Spare Glass Tube
- 7. 4.5ml/3ml Capacity Depends on the Tube Choice
- 8. Come with A Accessary Bag and Screwdriver
- 9. Standard Gift Box Package
- 1 X MANTA RTA
- 1 X Doctor Coil Screwdriver
- 1 X Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 X Accessories Bag
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.