SMOK GX350 Kit + Eliquid!
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Brand: SMOK
- Product Code: GX350 KIT
- Price in reward points: 4499
Super power, compact size and comfortable to hold, you want it all? People always thought that strong power should match with large size, SMOK will say NO to that. The 350W output is the maximum output power in the global with a so much compact size. It is just the GX350 kit. And GX350 mod max output power can go up to 350W when powered by 4 x 18650 batteries or up to 220W when powered by 2 x 18650 batteries. And the Micro-USB port supports firmware upgrade but not for charge. When matching with the cloud beast TFV8, you will enjoy fantastic clouds.
- Tridimensional polygon design features with curved streamline and aircraft carrier appearance; it allows you surfing in the vaping ocean.
- GX350 makes the UP and DOWN button combined which simplifies the operation. The details make a little change that reveals the elaboration from SMOK.
- It presents all key pieces of information, including output wattage, output voltage, and atomizer resistance and remaining battery life, etc.
- Its output power can up to 350W when powered by 4 x 18650 batteries.
- The mod always has very heavy size when powered by 4 x 18650 batteries; while GX350 has reduced the whole size after precise calculation, which is smaller than other mods powered by 3 x 18650 batteries.
- Tridimensional polygon design has shortened the perimeter to 155mm, although it can carry 4 x 18650 batteries by the small size.
- It is strongly suggested that user should use standard size battery (Sony VTC series etc), but if it happens that your batteries is slightly bigger, you may tear off the internal plastic tubes!
- Requires 4x high-amp 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Standby Current: <500uA
- Output Power: 5W - 350W
- Temperature Range: 200F - 600F / 100C - 315C
- Resistance Range: 0.10Ω - 3.00Ω (VW Mode) / 0.06Ω - 3.00Ω (TC Mode)
- Dimensions: 69mm x 24.5mm
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel
- Capacity: 5.5ml (with V8-T8) / 6ml (with V8-Q4)
- Weight: 74g
- Widened Delrin drip tip which provides massive intake as well as reducing any transfer of heat to your lips
- 2 large airflow control inlets located at the base of the tank
- Swinging top cap which allows for any easy top filling method
- GX350 Mod
- TFV8 Tank
- Preinstalled V8-T4 Octuple Coil Head (0.15)
- Replacement V8-Q6 Coil Head (0.15)
- Spare Parts
- USB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.