Vandy Vape - Pulse BF 80W Squonk Mod
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Vandy Vape
- Product Code: VV80SM
- Reward Points: 225
- Price in reward points: 4499
The Vandy Vape Pulse 80W BF is a bottom feeding squonk box, designed to be used with a Bottom Feeding RDA (Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser) only. This version of the device features a regulated chip, no longer a mechanical device like its predecessor. It's constructed with lightweight Nylon and ABS construction, making it both durable and resistant to heat.
While this box works very well with the Vandy Vape Pulse 24mm BF RDA, it can also be used with other varieties of BF RDA, providing the correct pin has been installed. The box is powered by a single 20700 or 18650 vape battery (sold separately). There is a large and flexible squonk bottle located within the device, which has a fill capacity of 8ml. The pulse features Copper positive and negative pins, creating a direct connection from the 510 pin to the switch for increased conductivity and better heating.
- Dimensions: 82mm by 54mm by 25.9mm
- Nylon & ABS (Heat Resistant Thermoplastic Polymer) Construction
- Compact & Lightweight
- GENE Chip Powered By Single High Amp 18650/20700 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Bottom Feeding (Squonk) Design
- 8ml Food Grade Silicone Squonk Bottle
- Output Mode: VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS316 / M1-M5 / TC-NC / TCR
- Wattage Range: 5W - 80W
- Input Voltage Range: 3.2V - 4.2V
- Output Voltage Range: 0V - 8.5V VW
- Resistance Range: 0.05Ω - 3.0Ω TC Resistance Range: 0.05Ω - 1.0Ω
- Temperature Range: 100°C - 315°C / 200°F - 600°F
- 95% Working Efficiency
- 0.010 Second Firing Response Time
- Tactile Firing Button
- Interchangeable Dual Magnetic Battery Panels
- Gold Plated Battery Contacts
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated 510 Pin
- 2A Micro USB Rechargeable
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Protections: Short Circuit, Over-Current, Switch Timeout, Over-Heat, Over-Charge, Over-Discharge.
- 1x Vandy Vape Pulse BF 80W Box Mod
- 1x 18650 Battery Adaptor
- 1x 8ml Food Grade White Silicone Squonk Bottle
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.