Introducing the incredible new RABOX from Smoant. I know what you're thinking... WOW!!... what is it!?? What you are looking at is an unregulated 100w Box Mod.
The design of the RABOX is like nothing we have ever seen before with the PCB board held in a rigid tubular skeleton frame. Picking up the RABOX and giving it a quick shake will reveal just how solid the machine is with not a single rattle to be heard.
The box is quite weighty due to the 3300mAh LiPo battery cell and is definitely not a Mod you want to lug around with you all day. The RABOX is more of a "at home" device or even just a mind blowing conversation piece. It's so good looking it could called a piece of art. Well don Smoant!!
The unit claims to offer up to 100 watts of unregulated vaping power but while retaining vital safety features.
Main Features of RABOX Mod:
1. Size: 70mm(L) *31mm(W) *90mm(H)
2. Net weight: 288g
3. Unique looking unregulated mod
4. Transparent Craft
5. Purely Handmade Welding Stainless Steel 304 Frame
6. Minimum Resistance: 0.10 Ohm
7. Max output power: 100W
8. Adjustable HIGH/SOFT Mode
9. Built-in 3300mAh battery
10. Can be charged through micro USB port and provide charging indicator.
11. Nano waterproof coated over PCB to greatly prevent water damage.
12. Low battery protection/ Resistance protection/ over-heating protection/ Over-use protection
13. Black, Red, White color Available.
14. About rabox mod's built-in li-po battery specs & info, u can check this file: http://smoant.com/msds-report.pdf
Smoant RABOX package includes:
1X Smoant rabox mod
1X USB charge line
1X User Manual
THIS IS NOT A DEVICE FOR BEGINNERS. ONLY FOR VAPERS WHO UNDERSTAND HOW THE DEVICE WORKS.
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.