WISMEC Reuleaux RX Mini
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Brand: Wismec
- Product Code: Reuleaux RX Mini
- Reward Points: 150
- Price in reward points: 2999
Reuleaux RXmini, a scaled-down version of RX series, designed by JayBo, comes with a compact size which is convenient to hold and use. Powered by 2100mAh built-in battery, 80W high power output will bring you wonderful vaping experience. Apart from multiple colors and changeable stickers for your preference, the upgradeable firmware always enables it up-to-date
- Reuleaux RXmini comes with a compact size, which is easy to hold and use. Powered by 2100mAh built-in battery, the output can reach 80W.
- Equipped with switchable VW, Bypass, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS and TCR mode, RXmini will provide you with different vaping experiences.
- Two sets of circuit protection system are applied, realizing the overall protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging.
- The newly added preheat function allows the device to heat up the coil quickly at a higher wattage and prolongs the coil’s life to some extent.
- Multiple colorful stickers are available to decorate your device and enrich your life.
- Reux Mini is made of stainless steel, and appears to be high-grade. All the parts are easy to detach and clean.
- Simply charge Reuleaux RXmini by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable.
- Size: 44.5*35.5*58.0mm
- Thread Type: 510 spring loaded thread
- Output Mode: VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-80W
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
- Resistance Range:0.1-3.5ohm for VW/Bypass mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)
- Maximum Charging Current: 1A
- Maximum Output Current: 25A
- 1*Reuleaux RXmini
- 1*USB Cable
- 1*User Manual
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.