WISMEC Reuleaux RX300 Mod
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Brand: WISMEC
- Product Code: Reuleaux RX300
- Reward Points: 250
- Price in reward points: 4999
Housing 4 removable 18650 batteries, the Reuleaux RX300 delivers an unparalleled level of performance that you simply have to experience to believe. Firing up to 300W with a sturdy yet stylish body, this latest Wismec device is a dream for any advanced vaper.
Click here to read our review on the Reauleaux RX300.
- The unique battery cover design allows you to replace your 18650 batteries with ease, and multiple protection systems make the RX300 safe and reliable.
- Up to 300W of power fires the many different output modes including; variable wattage (VW), temperature control (TC) utilising various coil wires and temperature coefficient resistance (TCR) mode which adds another level of control further improving the accuracy of temperature control.
- A large, 0.96inch, OLED screen displays all your key vaping information, including four separate battery bars showing the current status of each individual battery.
- Size - 42mm x 58mm x 81.7mm
- Thread Type - 510 spring loaded
- Output Modes - VW / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS / TCR
- Output Wattage - 1-300W
- Resistance range - 0.05-1.5ohm for TC Modes / 0.1-3.5ohm for VW
- Temperature range - 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- 1 x Reuleaux RX300 Mod
- 2 x Stickers
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x User manual
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.