XTAR Six-U USB Charger
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: XTAR
- Product Code: XTSUC
- Reward Points: 125
- Price in reward points: 2499
The XTAR 45W 6- Port USB Charger is compatible with all 5V USB devices and can charge 6 devices at the same time. Say goodbye to countless USB wall adaptors and running out of electric sockets to charge all your devices. The intelligent ports can deliver fast speeds up to a maximum 2.4A per port. Your devices will always be charged as quickly and safely as possible. The Six-in-one family-sized USB charger is the best choice for whole family charging.
- Each port is compatible with Smartphones, Tablets, E-cigs, Electronic Watches, USB Battery Chargers, MP3/MP4, Bluetooth Headset and more.
- Ideal for International Travel
- A family-sized ultra compact USB charger with 100-240 volts input is ideal for wherever you go around the world.
- Keep You and Your Devices Safe
- We strive for a full advanced safety system and the 6 in 1 USB charger offers Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Flame Retardant Material and more.
- Charge Faster and Cooler
- The built-in Microchip communicates with your devices and delivers the fastest charge up to 2.4A max per port.
- Synchronous Rectification and Voltage Compensation Technologies maintain the fastest charging and keep the temperature impressive low during the charging.
- Maximum Efficiency and Corrosion Resistance
- Nickel plating on all-copper USB ports and gold-plated contacts minimize the resistance and maximizes efficiency.
- 45W 6-Port USB Charger Hub
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.