The XTAR VP2 charger is our latest professional lithium-ion charger, great for a wide variety of battery sizes and capacities. It features precise voltage and battery level display and a brand new added USB powerbank feature. 5V 1A out for charging your other mobile devices.
1. Two independent charging channels for 10440/16340/14500/14650/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700 Li-ion battery
2. Algorithm(CC.CV)charging system
3. Optional and adjustable charge current:250mA,500mA,1A
4. VP2 with switchable LCD indicator to display the real-time charging voltage and battery status
5. Activation function for over discharging battery.VP1 can recover the overly dicharging protected batteries
6. Soft start function avoids damage from a large current surge
7. Automatically restart charging when batteries voltage(full charged batteries not taken out from the charger channel)is below 3.9V(batteries may self discharge)
8. Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters tested in Lab are approximate and may vary between flashlight/charger, batteries and environments.
What are the main differnces between the VP1 and this new VP2? 1.
1. VP2 can charge 26650 batteries.
2. VP2 has 3.2V/3.6V/3.8V optional charging voltage. 3.2V is for Li-FePO4 batteries and 3.6V & 3.7V is for Li-ion batteries.
3. VP2 has indicator lights which can indicate the charging situation.
4. VP2 has a 1A USB output function so that users can use the charger as a USB battery backup (use it to charge mobile phones and other mobile USB devices)
This set includes:
There are no reviews for this product.