XTAR VP2 CHARGER
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: XTAR
- Product Code: XTVP2
- Reward Points: 115
- Price in reward points: 2299
The XTAR VP2 charger is our latest professional lithium-ion charger, great for a wide variety of battery sizes and capacities. It features precise voltage and battery level display and a brand new added USB powerbank feature. 5V 1A out for charging your other mobile devices.
1. Two independent charging channels for 10440/16340/14500/14650/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700 Li-ion battery
2. Algorithm(CC.CV)charging system
3. Optional and adjustable charge current:250mA,500mA,1A
4. VP2 with switchable LCD indicator to display the real-time charging voltage and battery status
5. Activation function for over discharging battery.VP1 can recover the overly dicharging protected batteries
6. Soft start function avoids damage from a large current surge
7. Automatically restart charging when batteries voltage(full charged batteries not taken out from the charger channel)is below 3.9V(batteries may self discharge)
8. Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters tested in Lab are approximate and may vary between flashlight/charger, batteries and environments.
What are the main differnces between the VP1 and this new VP2? 1.
1. VP2 can charge 26650 batteries.
2. VP2 has 3.2V/3.6V/3.8V optional charging voltage. 3.2V is for Li-FePO4 batteries and 3.6V & 3.7V is for Li-ion batteries.
3. VP2 has indicator lights which can indicate the charging situation.
4. VP2 has a 1A USB output function so that users can use the charger as a USB battery backup (use it to charge mobile phones and other mobile USB devices)
- 2 Channels 10440/16340/14500/14650/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 and Rechargeable RCR123A batteries (DOES NOT CHARGE NON-RECHARGEABLE CR123 BATTERIES!)
- Operation Temperature: Room temperature 0~40℃
- Input AC: 12V DC 1000mA
- 0.25A CC :250mAh±30mAh
- 0.5A CC :500mAh±50mAh
- 1.0A CC :1000mAh±80mAh
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V±0.05V
- Detection precision:±0.03V
- Weight: 95g
- Size(mm): 118.0 length x 62.0 width x 34.0 height
- DC 3.0/4.35v 3.0v/3.2v LiFePO4 Battery Charger (Charges to 3.2v)
- 3.6v/3.7v Li-ion Battery Charger (Charges to 4.2v)
- 3.8v Li-ion Battery Charger (Charges to 4.35v)
This set includes:
- VP2 Charger
- UK 3 pin power cable
- Car Adaptor
Which strength e-liquid should I choose?
This depends on how powerful your machine is. If you run your machine under 20 watts or on a coil rated above 1.2 Ohms, then you might need a higher nicotine dosage in your e-liquid. The higher the wattage of your machine, the less nicotine you need. So somebody using a typical 0.5 Ohm coil running it at about 35 watts will probably be fine with a 3mg.
Which coil should I use?
Most eCig manufacturers normally produce a selection of different coils for each of their devices. The power of a coil is measured in Ohms. The lower the Ohms, the more power that coil requires in order to get to the right temperature. If your looking for big vapour, then you would use a coil rated 0.5 Ohms or lower. If you wanted a coil that was good for smoking like a cigarette, then anything above 1.2 Ohms will be fine. Coils with higher Ohm ratings require less power and produce less vapour.
What wattage should I set my device to?
This depends completely on the coil you are using. As discussed above, there are many different types of coils, each with a recommended minimum and maximum wattage.
Why is my device leaking?
There are normally two main reasons why this could be happening.
1) You are running the coil too low. Not giving the coil enough power means it can't turn the liquid into vapour, resulting in flooding or leaking.
2) You are using a powerful coil and puffing on it like a cigarette. Coils rated at 0.5 Ohms or lower are specifically designed for Direct Lung vaping.
Why do i get a burning taste?
This is normally a sign that the coil is ready to be replaced. This will also happen if you let your juice run too low.
Why must I Prime my coil?
Priming your coil avoids any unwanted burning tastes when firing up a new coil for the first time. To prime a coil, simply put 4-5 drops of e-liquid into THE TOP before firing it up. The e-liquid will soak into the cotton and this will help you avoid any undesired results.
Do I get a warranty?
JuiceShop offers a full 28 day in house warranty on all our hardware. Should you experience any issues with a device purchased from us, then please contact us withing the 28 day period. For returns after 28 days, please refer to the manufacturers return procedure.
If you wish to exchange a product, the item must still be in its original unopened state.
We can not accept returns on e-liquids.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF SALE.